Monday, February 8, 2010

Neil Young - I'll Cover You, Too Compilation

 
Neil Young
I'll Cover You, Too Compilation
Various Dates, Various Venues

Gee, it's been nearly ten years, but way back then I was heavily involved in the Rust email-discussion group. Guess what the main subject of the group was...

I dunno if Rust is still around, but they were crazy active then. I had to eventually remove myself from it because even with getting only the digest posts, my mailbox was getting hit 8-10 times a day, with about a hundred emails per digest! I had no time to read anything anymore.

Before I left though, I made a lot of great trades with a lot of great traders. And I participated in probably every "tree" they ran for a couple of years, getting all the new shows and compilations that people were putting out. (This was before file-sharing and common high-speed Internet access, kids. Way back when dinosaurs and boy bands walked the earth!)

This is a really neat compilation that the Rusties put together of all cover tunes. I think there was an earlier volume but if there was I don't have it.

Live Music Is Better! (Bumper stickers will be issued)

Artwork with track listings

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Totally Fuzzy
 

Nothin' But Neil

"Live music is better," right? That's what Nothin' But Neil is all about - live music. Specifically, live Neil Young. All bootlegs, all the time. No legit releases (though plenty of links to give folks the chance to buy the Real Neil Deal). Format is FLAC so that you can burn to CD or convert to MP3 yourself. Hopefully, Neil will give permission to the Live Music Archive someday to host his shows, but until then, well, somebody has to do it.

Followers