Sunday, January 17, 2010

Neil Young - Live at QualityBootz!



QualityBootz is incredible. I don't know where Mr. QB finds the time to put up as much music as he does; it takes me about three hours to get one show ready, from rip to post. Truly amazing, folks.

And one thing he does great is post lots of Neil Young - around fifty or so now and growing, growing. If he has a show posted and the links are still live, I won't be duplicating it. And I'll never catch up to him on posts unless I quit my job, so make sure you check him out.

Click below for quality:

Live Music Is Better! (Bumper stickers will be issued)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Totally Fuzzy
 

Nothin' But Neil

"Live music is better," right? That's what Nothin' But Neil is all about - live music. Specifically, live Neil Young. All bootlegs, all the time. No legit releases (though plenty of links to give folks the chance to buy the Real Neil Deal). Format is FLAC so that you can burn to CD or convert to MP3 yourself. Hopefully, Neil will give permission to the Live Music Archive someday to host his shows, but until then, well, somebody has to do it.

Followers