Sunday, December 20, 2009

Live Music Is Better

Way too much of my brain is devoted to all-things Neil Young-related. I can't contain it safely any longer. I've reached maximum-Neil.

Thus, Nothin' But Neil.

Over the last decade I've collected a couple hundred Neil Young bootlegs and while there are some great blogs out there that have posted live Neil, I haven't found one that's specifically devoted to nothin' but Neil...until now.

I'm also going to blatantly advertise Neil Young product here, because if you like the free stuff I think you should be willing to pony up and pay the man for his work. I'm not charging you for what I'm offering, so do the right thing and buy an album. Or a DVD. Or just an MP3. I don't care, just buy.

I'm not posting boots in MP3 format like I've done on previous blogs. All files will CD-quality FLAC format only. You can convert them to crappy MP3s yourself if you want to.

If I have artwork, I'll post it, but I don't have time to make any. Feel free to supply it and I'll make it available for all.

Remember - Live Music Is Better! (Bumper stickers will be issued).

1 comments:

revben23 on September 11, 2011 at 11:46 PM said...

thanx

Post a Comment

Totally Fuzzy
 

Nothin' But Neil

"Live music is better," right? That's what Nothin' But Neil is all about - live music. Specifically, live Neil Young. All bootlegs, all the time. No legit releases (though plenty of links to give folks the chance to buy the Real Neil Deal). Format is FLAC so that you can burn to CD or convert to MP3 yourself. Hopefully, Neil will give permission to the Live Music Archive someday to host his shows, but until then, well, somebody has to do it.

Followers